Sunday, March 28, 2010

0

The "U-KISS" Experience

First off~ It's been quite a while since I updated anything in here~






Like the title says, this post is about the Korean Boy Band U-Kiss. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of these guys.
I'm a loyal
SHAWOL. And I only know 2 songs from them. Bingeul Bingeul (빙글빙글) and ManManHaNi (만만하니).

I learned a lot that day and did a lot of unexpected things. I recognized/learned the names of the other 5 members (Kevin, Alexander, Soohyun, Eli & Kiseop); I was able to watch all of their MV's due to the unending video screening. And was able to buy their album.. which was not part of the plan.


I originally, planned to go to their mall tour and just watch outside the exclusive area with a few friends. My other friends are going to go inside. Unfortunately.. lol, I ended up buying the album. I got my control number and went inside after lining up. I was in the second lane. Since a lot of people went in the first lane. I wasn't very tall so I can't see very well. But I still have to wait for many more hours before the show will start.


The show began. and the fans were screaming their lungs out. there was an opening performance. And then they entered the stage. The screaming became louder. and I was actually amazed how good looking they were in person. They performed 5 songs. Though I can't name them all because I don't know the other one. :) After a few questions and performances, the fansigning began. I have to wait for a little while. When it was my turn. I was like in a daze. They were all smiling and *____*, I felt like I was dreaming lol. DongHo was my fave~ he was the last one to sign ^__^. Alexander asked me a question~ ^___^. I still remeber those.. eyes that kept staring... They ALL looked good. After going down the stage~ I got my free poster and that was the end of that night. They'll be back for a major concert on May 29. They were also the very first k-pop boy band that signed a contract with PEP.

Updated~ with the album:















This is the front part of the album~ the autographs are inside as you can see. aaand sorry for the angle of the shot. I'm only using a webcam.
No stealing please~

I didn't completely enjoy the show but IT WAS EXCITING.

I am SHINee-biased. I wanted SHINee to be the first Korean boy band that I'll meet.
I didn't get to see them last time. :"(
But I have no regrets.
'Course.. There's not much fangiriling in this.
No pics~ cause my mom didn't let me bring the cam. She said that I might lose it (someone might steal it)~ My friends took pictures anyways~
A few people lost their valuables~ so when attending these kind of events~ be careful.

Thanks for reading this. If you did. ^^
Keep supporting U-KISS~ and SHINee of course ♥

0 comments: