Wednesday, April 7, 2010

0

My Pretty Kevin. lol

I'm bored at home. *sigh*~ Just three more days before Super Junior's concert.
I bet it's going to be BIG.
I wish I could've gone to the Phil-Kor Festival thing. I would've seen SHINee. I feel so bad again. On the bright side it's JongHyun's birthday tomorrow! Yay! I love his new hair~


I just watched a Star King episode (157 I think)~ (well not the full one. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT SUBS.)
It has Kevin in it. LOL. IT WAS HILARIOUS. He's even better than Jessica. xD Just kidding. I like Jessica. I love how he danced ManManHaNi at the end. He's so pretty! And he danced so well.
NOOOO. I'm falling for Kevin XD (I guess DongHo isn't my fave anymore). I still like Jonghyun more.
I kinda feel bad that I didn't say anything to him at that time (except hello and thank you). Well at least Alexander said something. I WISH I CAN GO BACK TO THAT DAY. I would've given him a gift and cheered for him. LOL. I'll just stalk his twitter for now.

If I'm not mistaken.. Onew's musical will start tomorrow, :( wish I can go, but then again, I will need a translator. I still can't get over the kissing scene thing.

Well that's it. KEVIN YOU ROCK. I knew downloading the MV would result to me liking him.

"I wanna see you girl dorawa jebal"
"I wanna see you, girl Kevin dorawa jebal"

0 comments: